*Ask your child or children about their day at school or any meaningful engagement and learning interaction if working from home. For example, tell me 1 positive thing you did today?
- Did you have a Zoom meeting?
- Have you submitted any work today?
- Are you taking pictures of your completed work to share with your teachers?
- Have you maintained regular communication with your teachers?
- Have you participated in an online forum, chat, or discussion thread?
- Tell me 1 thing you are proud of or learned today?
- Have you initiated phone call, email and/or any other digital communication with your teachers or school administrators?
- How can I help you?
*Talk about making good choices and being a scholar, achiever, believer, encourager, and respectful at home and at school.
*Read books/articles that discuss behavior or have lessons that teach them about character building
*Communicate often with your child’s teacher on behavior. Ask how you can help? Share what practices and consequences that works at home.
*Ask your child or children how much Kickboard Dollars “Saber Bucks” they have accumulated each day. Also, ask if they had any deductions?