Wellnest empowers children, adolescents and young adults to get on track to success – to reach goals in school, build healthy relationships, and enjoy emotional well-being. Their team of compassionate professionals offers behavioral counseling and support to individuals and families.
Boris Lawrence Henson Foundation
FREE THERAPY ONLINE
- Parent, Family and Caregivers Resource Page
- Bullying Prevention and Intervention Tips for Families
- What to Do If Your Child Exhibits Bullying Behaviors
- Cyber-bullying Warning Signs
- What Can I Do about Bullying Among Young Children?
- How Can I Use Books to Address Bullying?
- Office for Civil Rights (OCR) Disability Discrimination Resources
- StopBullying.gov Bullying Prevention Training Course
- National Alliance for Youth Sports: Bullying Prevention Training
- Keenan Bullying Recognition/Response
- Cyberbullying – Definition, Prevention, and Reporting
- List of LA County Organizations
Use this site to find resources available in Los Angeles county that can help support your family. There are community based organizations in the county that can help with food, housing and other resources. There is also information on how to connect you with education and child care for your family, as well as family-friendly activities.
These family-focused websites provide resources to facilitate parents’/guardians’ understanding of the scores presented on their child’s Student Score Reports. Using these websites, families can become involved in their child’s educational progress and:
- Learn more about the performance areas in each subject and grade.
- See sample test questions.
- Prepare for parent-teacher conferences with a useful downloadable guide.
- Access high-quality resources to support learning at home.
Gang Prevention Resources
The GRYD Foundation believes that every youth, regardless of race, gender or geography, should have the resources, opportunities, and systems to lead healthy, fulfilling lives.