Our mission is to use the E5F2 model to educate our scholars.
- Engaging Educational Experience.
- Developing Emotional Intelligence.
- Cultivating an Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Inspire creativity in Media and Film.
- Building students to become Financially Literate young adults.
Empowering young adults to be independent freethinkers ready for the world.
Message From Our Principals
Achieve Your Goal
As a public school, LA Promise Charter School does not discriminate on the basis of the characteristics listed in Education Code Section 220 (actual or perceived disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, immigration status, race or ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic that is contained in the definition of hate crimes set forth in Section 422.55 of the Penal Code, or association with an individual who has any of the aforementioned characteristics).